search....

Check in...................

February 14, 2019

1ST CODE OF WRITING

MAKE PEN AND BOOK YOUR FRIENDS


            Yeah, the first thing a writer must know how to do is to make this couple of wonderful creatures (pen and book) their friends. Most people might be asking, what do you mean by this? Is it that I don’t know how to write and read?  No, what I am insinuating here is the ability to put virtually everything you see that amuse you, how you feel or what you felt like putting down into writing.

            Now, let’s go into it. People that have diaries, always find the right words to describe what happened to them thereby creating a beautiful piece about their experience. That means you can also follow suit, have a book where virtually some of your secrets are written. It is called A Writer’s Book.

            From the experience you have written about inside your diary, you are likely to have a topic for it and funny enough magic happens, something comes out of it for people to read. You can now see that you’ve created a beautiful write up. People won’t know that what you’ve presented as a write up was actually what happened to you someday, sometime or somewhere.

            I think you’ve gotten the first code, MAKE “PEN AND BOOK” YOUR FRIENDS.

No comments:

Recent.......

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED!

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED! At exactly 6:40 pm yeste rday, I was in bed when I received a call from Destiny, one of ...

Also Read......