I woke up, he is beating my Mum again
Why is Dad doing this to Mum again?
How will she be able to work again?
My morning mother’s care is gone again?
Endure, Mama
All I am thinking of is just her again
The bruises and pains are over her again
The wailing and crying followed me to school again
The voice of my mother ringing in my brain again
Endure, Mama
Who will take care of mum again?
Is it an irresponsible dad that begs after beating again?
I don’t know why he kept drinking again?
The tears in my eyes are dropping again
Endure, Mama
Another star is growing up again
The anger in me is rising up again
Just for another guy to come up again
And all these will not happen again
Endure, Mama
The sword is coming to a guy again
To defend and protect a mother again
The arrow is in its bow again
To shoot against domestic violence again
Endure Mama
Say no to #domestic_violence
Say no to #beating_women
Say no to #tears_in_the_eyes_of_mothers
I remain
Jahismine O.
08088613663 (Whatsapp)
Twitter@jahismine2000
Facebook@Jah_Iz_Mine
No comments:
Post a Comment