search....

Check in...................

February 16, 2019

Box Of Memories


BOX OF MEMORIES


We started like Romeo and Juliet
I claimed and called you my Juliet
We spent the most of times together
Rolling and bouncing from school together
It is a Box of Memories we created

Then we were caught by your mother
I expected the hands of love from your mother
But it was the opposite of the situation
Problem started forming a bad situation
But we’ve created a Box of Memories

The lawyer spoke through the judges
Told me I was not good around you
The Judges gave your mother a letter
That is keeping away from you
I kept the Box of Memories in my heart

Baby don’t worry I will continue to love you
The good times and happy times around you
Will always draw my heart closer to you
Because there is something I've got for you
It is a Box of Memories I created about you


I remain
Jahismine O.

No comments:

Recent.......

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED!

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED! At exactly 6:40 pm yeste rday, I was in bed when I received a call from Destiny, one of ...

Also Read......