search....

Check in...................

February 17, 2019

The Dove is Crying


THE DOVE IS CRYING

Waking up from my wooden cracking bed
I peeped through the window to see a shocking scene
Oh My God! A Dove came to greet Jahismine
But Alas! My Visitor is crying
“A Dove is crying” I said wondering
“Why are you crying?” I asked my Visitor
“Do you know who I am?” The Dove asked with tears
“Yes, you are the Symbol of Peace” I replied
“You are right, I am also called the Gentle One” The Dove said tears dropping
“Then why are you crying?” I asked incomprehensibly
“Because I am been ruled by touts and they are treating me roughly” The Dove replied
“Who are you and who are these touts?” I asked
“I represent the people of Nigeria, a country that other countries are seeing as a symbol of peace and no signs of natural hazards like other countries have. The touts are the Government ruling me, starting from the highest ranked to the Lowest ranked” The Dove replied
“How come you are telling me this?” I asked
“Because you are writer, and you know how to convey this message to the touts” the Dove replied
“Tell them the Dove is crying; tell them the gentle ones are lamenting; tell them the symbol of peace is gradually turning into a symbol of riot.” The Dove continued with tears in its eyes
This is a message to the Government of Nigeria.

I remain
Jahismine O.

No comments:

Recent.......

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED!

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED! At exactly 6:40 pm yeste rday, I was in bed when I received a call from Destiny, one of ...

Also Read......