BROKEN
Feeling ashamed, in my handcuffed hands
Then I thought of what I did with my hands
I killed and was happy with the guns in my hands
I destroy prospering destinies with my hands
But now am BROKEN!
In the midst of my secondary days
I joined the night in an exchange for the day
Thinking I have nothing to gain from the day
Now I can't even see the day
But now am BROKEN
Then I was strucked by Nemesis's Law
When I was at the peak of breaking some laws
Then I appeared in the Court of Law
Knowing fully well I was guilty of the Law
But now am Broken
Now I sit in tears in Jail
I have to spend the rest of my life in Jail
Who will save my BROKEN mind from the Jail?
I want to tell them my Wicked Heart has been BROKEN
#broken_hearts_of_prisoners
I remain
Jahismine
February 10, 2019
BROKEN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent.......
GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED!
GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED! At exactly 6:40 pm yeste rday, I was in bed when I received a call from Destiny, one of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment