search....

Check in...................

February 11, 2019

BABY, DON'T CRY

BABY, DONT CRY

Every time I tell her

I've gotten Admission Into the University,

I can see she want to Cry

Anytime I say

It remains few days to leave her for the University,

I can tell she want to Cry

Thinking of the Lonely days

when I am not there

Thinking of the Lonely nights

when I am gone

Baby don't Cry, Pls, Don't Cry

Thousands of people want to see me

Millions of people are waiting

for my message

Billions of people are dying

just to hear my sayings

I am going to the University,

to learn how to convey my message

I am going to the University,

to gain more knowledge about my Message

I am going to the University

To be Bold and courageous

Because I would be going round the world

Spreading the message

Because I would be going round the world

Spreading the word

My BABY, PLS DONT CRY

Dedicated to My Love

I remain

Jahismine

No comments:

Recent.......

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED!

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED! At exactly 6:40 pm yeste rday, I was in bed when I received a call from Destiny, one of ...

Also Read......