search....

Check in...................

February 19, 2019

9TH CODE OF WRITING


JOIN A GROUP OF WRITERS


            When I started writing, that was actually when I knew some of my friends to be a writer. I really wondered why they kept it to themselves like that never wanting to let anybody know. Then I started moving with them, and it was really fun writing and showing to them. Their critics and encouraging words really got me going deep more in writing till where I am today and I’ve gotten to know more people to improve more. “Surround yourself with smart people who can argue with you” Confucius. Also note “89% of what your life become today are the results of the people you mix with”. “Don’t forget life begins when you begin to move with friends with same dreams and motifs like you”.

            This was why J.Writer Productions has given you this platform where your works will be reviewed by experienced writers and they will give your works critics and encouraging words. “Through their comments, you will know you are improving”. And note if they complain a lot, that doesn’t mean you are not good but it’s just that you’ve forgotten a code.

No comments:

Recent.......

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED!

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED! At exactly 6:40 pm yeste rday, I was in bed when I received a call from Destiny, one of ...

Also Read......