NOT BOTHERED SINCERELY
He faced the Judge who gave an opportunity
Probably might be his last words before a hot judgment
“From the gutters I was
picked (sighs)
Hard to struggle
before I was picked (nodded)
Why can’t the world
just give me what I picked? (cloud of tears)
I struggled but still
pieces I picked (tears building up)
I laughed at myself
when I was picked (a drop of tears)
Not quite long I was
deciding about the gun I picked
Either to use it on
where I was picked (cleaned a rolling tear)
The first son of the
thief we voted and picked
That got to post and
forgot those that picked (another drop of tears)
Now I am waiting for
what the Judges had picked (smiled with it)
Anyway I am not
bothered sincerely (gestured)
My being alive was
not felt sincerely
The person I killed
is in heaven bothered sincerely (hands up)
Wanting me to come
over there to enjoy sincerely (tears soaked his cheeks)
My view about what
your judgment will look like sincerely (pointed at the judge)
Is really making me
not bothered about earth sincerely
I wish the hands of
time can be faster sincerely (his tears was drying)
I wish to ask God
some questions sincerely (yeah!!!!!!)
And I know he will
answer me with his pure heart sincerely (sure!!!!!!)
So Mr. Judge, this is
what I am telling you sincerely (hmmmmm!!!!!)
Deep down my heart, I
am NOT BOTHERED SINCERELY” (I couldn’t help it also)
Jahismine has got this written down,
It was really some deep heartbreaking last words….
I remain
Jahismine O.

No comments:
Post a Comment