search....

Check in...................

February 19, 2019

8TH CODE OF WRITING


FIND THE RIGHT KIND OF WORDS


            This next step is the beauty of what you have in mind to put down into writing. That means you should also be conversant to reading other books, poems, write ups and listen to songs by poets to know words relating to some emotions. You should know that there are some words that are related to some emotions. You can go search through Google to know these words. (They are often the synonyms of these words)

            You need to know how to use words relating to an emotion to drive people into the emotion you are creating. E.g. dad, you really disappointed me (cloud of tears on his face). Looking at this short sentence, the word in the bracket will actually punch the heart of your readers and it would be as if they want to cry. As if they are crying for the person, that is using words to drive emotions.

            “The life of a write up is in its ability to drive an existing emotion into the emotion you are trying to portray”. E.g. I was trying to prove that I love someone in my write up, then I will find words to portray that person into feeling same emotion as mine. “you are the star in my cloud just as the star is embedded in the cloud so your love is embedded in my heart. (chuckles)”. Look at that small message that is talking about love, if you notice I underlined the word chuckles. That word alone will make your reader feel like they are the one and they will actually chuckle following your writing. These words make your write up drive the emotion of your reader. These short efisssies are capable of making your write up beautiful.

            “as a writer, I believe so much in using my writings to drive the emotion of my reader” Jahismine O. (2018)

No comments:

Recent.......

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED!

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED! At exactly 6:40 pm yeste rday, I was in bed when I received a call from Destiny, one of ...

Also Read......