search....

Check in...................

February 15, 2019

3RD CODE OF WRITING

CREATE A PICTURE IN YOUR MIND


            After you’ve created the right thinking for the right topic, the next code is to create a picture in your mind. Make it look as if you are seeing a movie, make it look as if the picture is right in front of you. Let the picture control you, don’t control the picture. Leave it to control you, it will surely end somewhere. What will make the picture end somewhere is your experience in life and because you’ve thought about it before and don’t forget “you might think it will end somewhere and it later ended elsewhere”

            Someone just asked me now “I think this code is for writing a story?” actually YES but not only for story writing alone. I wrote some write-ups sometimes ago titled “BROKEN” and “YOU CAME EARLY BUT IT’S LATE” plus lots more. When you read these short write ups, the sample of the picture I created will appear before you as if you were seeing that part in a movie. BROKEN actually was a write up that was talking about a guy that did so many atrocities, now caught by the law and he was in the prison but he was trying to say his wicked heart has been broken. (Click on this link to read:Broken ) that is an example of a short writing in from of what I called poetic soliloquy.

And also I would love you to read YOU CAME EARLY BUT ITS LATE here (click on this link to read:You came Early but It's Late )  

Now i know you've gotten the 3rd Code "Create a Picture in your Mind"

No comments:

Recent.......

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED!

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED! At exactly 6:40 pm yeste rday, I was in bed when I received a call from Destiny, one of ...

Also Read......