search....

Check in...................

February 15, 2019

4TH CODE OF WRITING

CREATE AN EMOTION FOR THE PICTURE

            This is one of the most sensitive parts of the codes. Rogert Ebert said something that really amused me, he said and I quote “your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you”. This part of emotion is divided into two sections, this section and the other called FEEL THE EMOTION CREATED.

After creating a beautiful picture of what you would like to write on in your mind, the next thing is to create the right emotion for that right in you. That is why all writers need a quiet and lonely place to deliver a good piece of writing. I am someone that hates noise naturally maybe because I love writing? I don’t know, all I am sure is that I have phobia for noise or unwanted sounds. That is why most of my write ups were done when I am lonely and quiet or better still in the midnight when all hands and legs are done on their respective beds.

Back to that, you create an emotion for that picture. Imagine if you want to write on a topic centered on love. After creating a picture of a guy talking to a gal, telling her the intensity of his love for her. Then you create an emotion of love within as if you were the guy in the picture. This will take us to the next CODE.

No comments:

Recent.......

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED!

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED! At exactly 6:40 pm yeste rday, I was in bed when I received a call from Destiny, one of ...

Also Read......