search....

Check in...................

February 15, 2019

5TH CODE OF WRITING

FEEL THE EMOTION CREATED


            Yeah, emotions are created though some comes naturally due to happenings around us. But as a writer, you must learn how to create an emotion in you while you hold your pen to write. Let me continue from the illustration I was giving in the last code. After creating an emotion of love within you as if you are the guy in the picture created in your mind. Then you feel the emotion, let the emotion control you to an extent “remember, maturity means your ability to control your emotions from going extreme”.  

I wrote a story sometimes ago, titled “MY HEART” when I was writing that story, It got to a point I had to see a comedy show to make me lighten my mood. I was so in it that I forgot I was the one writing it, it was full of dirges just because I allowed my emotion to control what I am writing. Let me give you a part where I felt like crying 

Tayo became confused, “what bold step did you take? Don’t tell me you attempted suicide?” Tayo asked with fear written all over his weeping face. “Tayo please, respect my forehead, so when I get over there. Angels will show me this kind of love” Tope requested. Tayo kissed her forehead passionately in tears, and Tope closed her eyes. Tayo’s loud wailing made Tope’s parent banged into the room as they saw Tope sleeping on Tayo’s lap.

I felt like crying at this point because looking at what this lady faced, she just can’t help it. Seriously, I allowed my emotions to control me to the extent that I shed a little tears and today it was one of the best story I’ve ever written. People around me that read this, I caught them crying real. It was just too amazing for me to see people crying out of an imaginative story. 

Apart from the emotion created, there is something I would want us to know at this point. Let’s go into the next code….

No comments:

Recent.......

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED!

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED! At exactly 6:40 pm yeste rday, I was in bed when I received a call from Destiny, one of ...

Also Read......