search....

Check in...................

February 15, 2019

6TH CODE OF WRITING

KNOW THE KIND OF WRITE UP YOU ARE WRITING


I knew why I put this as number 6, it should be maybe no 3 or 4. But you have to understand the foundation of a good write-up before picking up your pen to start writing. Knowing the kind of write-up you are turning your created picture and emotion into is really an important factor in writing.

We have poems, we have rhymes, we have stories, we have what I called “poetic soliloquy” and lots of write-up genres. After the first five codes, this code opens the right door for the right writing.  After I created a picture of someone blaming his father for not taking good care of his lifestyle right from scratch, I created an emotion of anger mixed with sorrow (talking to someone angrily to make that person feel guilty for an error done), then I asked myself “what kind of writing do I want to create?” I thought of probably a story, I said NO because I only wanted to pass a short message across to all fathers in the world. Then I thought of a personified write up using personal pronoun “I”, I put myself in place of the person talking to his father then I picked up my pen to write it just like a part in a movie (this is another type of writing that I think I created by myself) and it has been wonderful since then.

After knowing the kind of write up I wanted to create, this led me into writing “YOU CAME EARLY BUT IT’S LATE”. I think you read that in code 3.
I think you've gotten that also, know the kind of WRITE UP you want to CREATE

No comments:

Recent.......

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED!

GUARD ME, O LORD FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED! At exactly 6:40 pm yeste rday, I was in bed when I received a call from Destiny, one of ...

Also Read......